Welcome

Take a deep breath, think and give your remarks

Jinxed Jersey

Monday, December 20, 2010

This is not to believe but accept in an indigestible manner. I hardly believe that something can be jinxed to someone. But now I have the reason to acknowledge this superstitious fact.
In my last blog, I referred that I met with an accident. Well I didn't mention that I was wearing light 'Green Jersey'. As the matter of fact, when I was in New Delhi (my hometown & capital of India) I used to wear the same jersey in winters but it never took out its grudge on me. May be, like me, my jersey don't like Pune people. When winters knocked the doors of Pune City last week, I wore it to help me enjoy the chilling waves without shivering. But that very night , Though I enjoyed in Hard Rock Cafe, I lost my amulet, obviously, given by my mother.
Next time When I wore that jinxed stuff, I had to taste the material which is used to shape the Pune roads. Yes road accident .
And today, to just make sure that it has something to do with those unpleasant events of my life's recent weeks, I wore it again and guess what...
I had a verbal fight with a Marathi speaking ambulance driver and he was not carrying any instant treatment needy patient. He was honking unnecessary, and when I protested, he like a FBI or CIA pulled over just in front of my bike. I was arguing in Hindi (national language) and he was reverting in Marathi (regional language of Maharashtra). Apparently, NO CONCLUSION. We both headed our respective ways.
But that jinx is still on me , my body... That 'Green Jersey'
I gotta believe it guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy a new jersey or tell me, I will make a cart for you... But buy a green 1 only ::)

Unknown said...

While I was posting comment, Ur account asked me to type this word first.

Sissit ::)What a co incidence,, Shishir...

Post a Comment