It's been 3 months in Pune, Maharashtra, I am here to figure out my utmost proficiency. But the very first thing I found out about Pune is 'flowing but in a very disorganized manner' traffic.
Here you can not BLINK EYE for a second if you are driving/riding. If you do, would find yourself measuring the road with your complete body. But sometimes though you are very very careful , you can be road floating.
Exactly,,this is what happened with me yesterday. I had a minor road accident which was actually my life's first major accident. Right now I am sitting on my chair and my right leg is stretched straight as I can't bend it. Typing mostly with my left hand's fingers as the palm of my right hand has swollen. I also had texture of the footpath impressed on my chest. Well that's because I tried my head not to hit the divider of the road. I succeeded but my helmet was broken. Well It was, in fact, visor which got into two pieces. That sounds real peculiar in my case that after almost kissing that divider while I was lying on the road with my chest down, I didn't abuse that guy because of whom I was caught in that situation.
Though I am a sort of rash rider/driver but never had such situation when the 4 wheeler ahead me applied sudden brakes so did I. But the motor vehicle behind me could not stop and try to move left. In that process his vehicle's head chopped my byk's rear. In a few seconds I was, along with my byk, floating on the road.
Thank God nobody ran over me. and I was safe. Some people gathered and helped me standing.
It was a Minor accident (as Injury was not that much ) but Major (as first time I got blood on my body in a road accident).


6 comments:
Hope ya recover soon...and yet agen in full swing take on the nasty roads (or bylanes should i call) of Pune.
Wo thank you Angel...I wl take care of it.
buddy take care of yourself.. hope u recover soon :-)
Drive fast but not rash. It's god's grace that you are fine. It's good to Measure roads but not with your body :)
goot to get exeperienced...but only once. Take care in future.
yo Brothers... I will take care of it...I am much more cautious now.
Thanks once again
Post a Comment