But then a few years back, it (DND) was introduced in the Telecom Industry.
Coz you never want to receive a call or message from any costumer care executive of any company
- When you are driving. or
- When you are in the party with your friends. or
- When you are attending some one's funeral.
Every morning, whenever I go to take a shower, I get a miss call from a number (I have now saved this number as DD i.e Do Disturb). So, I simply ignore it. Then, I don't know how they come to know that I have removed all my clothes and all set to go under the shower. At the moment I again get a call and I pick it up.
A seductive voice of a computerised beautiful lady falls into my ear,
-"To select this song as your ringtone, please press 1."
followed by another song same message repeats but requests to press the number other than 1 as it is already equipped with the very first song.
And those assholes claim that after sending a request for DND, which prevents such calls to be transferred to the number of the costumer if he requests so, there will not be such calls or messages forwarded to you.
DND has messed up my life a bit. But I am living it not loving it.
I have got new meaning for DND- Damn those Number of Dumb.


2 comments:
Hi, I have a suggestion for you, why not you complain it with concerned authority? I guess, you might have done it already.
Yes brother, I have done it, and Now they call me when I come out of the bathroom. :-)
These days, instead of playing song, they run the dialogues of actors from their fav muvies. I could not react as I gt to hear Aamir's, Kajol's and etc voices over the phone.
Post a Comment