Welcome

Take a deep breath, think and give your remarks

A Dull n Dull day

Monday, January 10, 2011

DULL
1. Intellectually weak or obtuse; stupid.
2. Lacking responsiveness or alertness; insensitive.
3. Dispirited; depressed.
4. Not brisk or rapid; sluggish
5. Not having a sharp edge or point; blunt
6. Arousing no interest or curiosity; boring

These are a few meaning of 'dull'...and I believed that today I was defining 'dull' completely. It all started with last night. I couldn't sleep till 5 in the m'ning. 
First reason is as I belong to nocturnal fraternity, I can't sleep at least before 3 every night.       and 
Second reason is while I was lying on my bed, trying to sleep with closed eyes, I started hearing different-different voices and noises.
# Like the clap on the table, 
# Another sound as produced when a chair being pulled.
# Like someone is playing with a crazy ball.      and
# At last, what made me believe some one's presence in the room was the sound of knocking the window with a ring. Tann Tann...It was twice.

But I had to ignore all of the voices as I was supposed to get up early in the m'ning to text a client regarding the process of payment. Though, I managed to wake up at time, I was feeling very dozy. When the clock's small hand reached to 11 and big one to 12, I decided to read the newspaper. 
News,,,,,,,,,,,page turned
Page3,,,,,,,,,,page turned
World News,,,,,,,,,,,page turned      
Sports News,,,,,,,,,,,page turned                  and now 
Zodiac,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ohh! What the f@#k,  What I found was mentioned as below, 
"today you will be on low spirits." 
That's it, that was it. Because of some stupid astrologer who decided my today last night, I couldn't sleep properly. It's only because of him, I was
1. Intellectually weak today;and acted stupid whole day.
2. Lacking responsiveness/alertness & guys started health-check on me.
3. Dispirited and depressed while riding the scooter on road.
4. Not brisk or rapid and my colleagues started doubting my professional proficiency
5. Not having a sharp edge/point,but it was still hurting my ass.
6. Arousing no interest or curiosity and was very much boring.
But I bet, I have wonderful tomorrow . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment