Hellloooooooooooooo ,,, oiiii ,,,is anybody there...?
Somebody please help me,,,, just torch my way....I can't write these days.
It has been almost a quarter year, I haven't written anything. May be I am being very busy with my work or I just don't feel like writing anything.
I was trying to write something today, But the moment, I adjusted my fingers on the keyboard, my mind went shut.
Am I all right?
Hope I am not going mad.
I haven't been to any war...I never visited Afghanistan.
Then Why is this happening to me.?
Somebody please help me,,,, just torch my way....I can't write these days.
It has been almost a quarter year, I haven't written anything. May be I am being very busy with my work or I just don't feel like writing anything.
I was trying to write something today, But the moment, I adjusted my fingers on the keyboard, my mind went shut.
Am I all right?
Hope I am not going mad.
I haven't been to any war...I never visited Afghanistan.
Then Why is this happening to me.?


0 comments:
Post a Comment