Welcome

Take a deep breath, think and give your remarks

Weird Day

Monday, July 4, 2011


04 th July 2011
Turned out to be the weird day of 2011. Too much of stupid thoughts inside the skull and soul full of guilt and filth.
Starting from 00:00 hours, it showed its jinxed shadow. In the middle of night, when date was 04 July (when all the Americans were celebrating their Independence Day), ‘Source of Guilt’ entered into the house and me being a stupid, idiotic, coward was all over with it.
In the morning, it was not as good as earlier, woke up and got ready for scheduled tasks. Left for meeting, with already dented behind of the car (during the process of drunk parking (Driver ≠ME), I was on the road. Driving with a cool head, But my coolness went into the vain, when some Bikers surrounded me in the lane besides BRT Corridor which was obviously a narrow lane. Bikers on two different bikes ahead me started talking, applied brakes frequently as they wanted to be together during their on-road conference, I blew horn, it was soundless for them. Again…no impact on those junkies.

BRAKE…..(Bike's)  followed by

BRAKE…(My Car’s)  but literally not followed by

BRAKE…(following Biker)….He couldn’t resist himself from kissing my car’s left side of the bumper, thus my car got its first visible bump. (I thought and assumed while I was on wheel )
One of the Bikers who were the absolute reason for this minor pile-on were on the road cuddling the bike as well. To save their ass, I had to sacrifice my car’s ass. (again I assumed)

I decided not to halt there as it would have caused the unnecessary traffic jam. (Unnecessary for those who were not the part of the crash). I tried to chase those assholes bikers who didn’t even touch the body of car, But due to them only, it got dashed. I failed…I failed to catch them and the hitter also vanished in the traffic.
When reached to my so called first destination for the day, checked the back of the car, it appeared like a Chinese face to me. I was fucking frustrated. Thought that I should have reacted the way others do and cause the jam and ask for the compensation. But I was fucking trying to be the coolest person of the world. 
And Then I realized that I was still holding the steering wheel of my car and my assumption has taken the shape of illusion. When I practically checked the car’s bumper to find the bump….It wasn’t there. My coolness really got sprayed on my mind. I was calm, composed and cool, then.

How Cool is that..Isn’t it???
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment