Welcome

Take a deep breath, think and give your remarks

Blogger.com almost killed me...!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Blogger.com


For Someone it is a medium of time pass, For some it is Virtual Diary
For Some it is the platform to show the individual's creativity.
But what about me..!Oh yeah... I got myself in a trouble when I only used its one term. I tried to figure it out that why did it happen with me...Even though I had promoted blogger.com in one of my posts. I was just standing and talking to my friends. One of us is a great stalker but pretends that he is not doing what we always ask him to avoid. He was doing the same thing, staring at some girls around. We were discussing about my new posts.
Meanwhile, I couldn't find out when an intellectual but computer illiterate couple who was passing by got ired of one of my statement. Suddenly the lady came to me and started scolding me.


Lady:- Don't u have manners? This must be hereditary. That is why u bloody stalkers just can't change your fucking bad habit. Earlier you all used to just look at the girls, now you all are running after them...chasing them...-

{All of my friends looked at her and hoping that it was a dream}

...you bloody rapists, How could you.........!^&#!$*&$*#($*ohfrn^*(@^#*^*(!@&#$*NFGfdgrf#^*($0


Fuck...! That was not a dream.Instead, An episode of a  real embarrassment. I tried to squeeze the muscles of my ear to Prevent her iron-sharped and killing words to trespass my AUDIble Palace, ohhh sorry its audible place not palace.
We looked at our nympho friend. He was showing error of confusion on his face. We came to know that he is not guilty.
I finally tried to stop her as we all wanted to know what's wrong with her. But her metro-sexual hubby intervened. Crowd was all around us in no time to shower their personal or professional or social frustration on us.Fortunate enough to find a moment as she tried to breathe in.


Me:- Excuse me madame, will you please breathe in for almost 30 secs, During that time I would ask you why are you yelling at us like this, when u don't even know us. If you don't want any negotiation, then in that 30 secs , u can charge yourself with another abusive and filthy words and blow us.


Lady:-  Why are you trying to be so gentleboy... oh kid...! Didn't u confess to your friends that u r following 37 gals...


Oh almighty...She was talking about the blogging-related 'following'.
Well, We chose to remain silent and ran away from the location.
I  & my friends were almost beaten to death by people when they heard me saying in public that I m following some girls...


God Bless U, Blogger.com!... God bless you...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment