Welcome

Take a deep breath, think and give your remarks

Read me if u can.!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gandhi and I have one thing common.
No, that's not my love for Satya and Ahimsa like him nor I am ever pushed off the train facing Racial Discrimination. It's just our very own branded, out of this world 'Calligraphy'. I won't dishonor his handwriting but will be writing about my writing.
Thanks to the computers which have various and readable fonts. But when I write something on paper I write in different fonts; sometimes my words go italic towards left, sometimes italic towards right. If I write something wrong, I correct it by outlining it which gives it a Bold look. But my alignment is always 'Align Left' it can't never be 'Justify'-ied.
I remember when I was in school, my dad gave the full authority to a teacher of mine to keep an eye on me that I don't change my fountain pen, it was the tough task to write with a fountain pen. When it is dry, fill it up. Reloading a gun is interesting but refilling a fountain pen....Damnnnnnn. my friends used to make fun of me. But I always enjoyed them teasing and irritating me.
Conclusion: They themselves stopped doing that.
My 'a' and  'o' are always appears same and look at me with anger and opened mouth like they are all set to spit on my face. 'r' looks like 'n' sometimes,Mostly I forget to wave my hand round while writing 'b' which makes it 'h',  'u' transformed as 'i' when I join it with following letter. Thus, It changes the meaning of the word and entire sentence.
'Sick' becomes 'Suck'  ; 'Scar' become 'Scan' ; Fail-Foil ; Back-Hack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment