Welcome

Take a deep breath, think and give your remarks

My First Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Though this is not my first blog, I will share how I came to know about blogging and then typed on the blogspot, what I did write on paper some years back. I was not familiar with the term 'BLOG'.
Someone some day said to me 'hey u read my blog?'
He asked me the simple Question of today's time, but then my facial expressions were forming a question mark i.e. ?.  Imagine it '?' as my face. One eye shut, one eye broadly open, nose shrinking to upside and mouth makes 'O'
What a face I was showing him to that day. But being a stranger to the term 'BLOG' I instantly asked him, - what is it, Blog?
He couldn't define the term but told me that on web you write about something and post. Then you share it with some known netizens or unknown even. you get comments-good or bad.
The whole process is called Blogging and those web journals are Blogs.
-'Oh I see', I replied like I got it on first brief.
No definitions yet. So I decided to google it.
Back home sitting in the front of my self assembled PC, I googled it and in 0.25 seconds received more than 2,250,000,000 results. Clicked on the second result to know that
Blog = We blog , Hence weBLOG.
Then I opened the page www.blogger.com, used my Gmail account to access it. Created profile and now I was with the option 'Write Blog'. But what should I write? Interrogated myself for about 15-20 minutes and then decided to write the already written stuff of mine. That was on paper, transcripted it to binary language i.e. 100110...
My First Blog was ready. Here is the link of it.
&
My First Post is

I call myself a blogger now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment